This disclaimer applies to any electronic message (like email or SMS) passing through our information system (including its contents, any attachments and all subsequent messages or attachments). If there is a conflict between this disclaimer and any other, this one will prevail.
Messages are intended for the named recipient only. If that is not you and you have received the message:
- Please notify the sender using the contact details contained in the message. If this is not possible, then using the quickest means possible (telephone or fax). You must delete the message you received once you have notified the sender.
- You must not forward, copy or otherwise transmit or disseminate the message or any of its contents to any person other than the named sender.
- You may not print, save or store the message or any of its contents in electronic or physical form.
If you are a client of FHBC, any opinions or advice contained in the email is subject to any applicable terms.
The message is confidential, unless specifically stated or if this is manifestly clear from the context (such as press releases and other official statements). The message may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality. If you are not certain whether the message is confidential, please check with the sender. Do not disclose it to anyone else. Only the person to whom the message was sent may use it. Do not add the sender’s email address or number to a database for the purposes of direct electronic marketing without their consent.
Copyright notice for message content
We own the content of our messages (and this message disclaimer). It is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. We reserve all rights we do not expressly grant.
Legal requirements related to message
By communicating with us electronically, you consent to receiving messages from us electronically and agree that any agreement, notice, disclosure or other message transmitted electronically satisfies any legal requirement, including that it be “in writing”. Unless otherwise agreed, we are only deemed to have:
- received a message once we have confirm receipt orally or in writing; and
- sent a message once reflected as “sent” on our message server logs.
We are not responsible
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that no malicious software (malware) is in our message to you. We recommend that you virus check all messages you receive. While we use our best endeavours to prevent loss or damage to third party systems, we are not responsible or liable for any harm, damages, or loss (including any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems, or data corruption) arising from this message, including:
- from malicious software (malware),
- if someone else changes an message,
- for corruption of data, or any “denial of service”,
- for the non-delivery or incorrect delivery of any message,
- its effect on electronic devices, or
- its transmission in an unencrypted medium.
Interception and Monitoring
We reserve the right to intercept, monitor, review or disclose all messages. Employees do not have any privacy right in the creation of, sending of, receipt of or storage of information (e.g. message messages, internet pages) on the systems of the organisation. If you do not want your message to be read by us, you must not communicate with us by message.
If you have any questions or concerns arising from this disclaimer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Information we must disclose by law:
- Name: FHBC (Wellington) (Pty) Ltd
- Registration number: 2005/019990/07
- Primary address: 3 Rose Street, Wellington, 7646